Use and impact of sport premium funding
At South Green Junior School the aim of our sport premium spending is to ensure that all children are given the best possible opportunities to access regular physical activity, high quality teaching, broad active experiences and high quality resources.
We use our sport premium funding to improve the quality of PE and sport provision in line with the following intended outcomes:
1) The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school using it as a tool for whole school improvement.
2) Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
3) Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
4) The engagement in all pupils in regular physical activity.
5) Increased participation in competitive sport.
The impact and breakdown of spending of Sports Premium funding can be found on the pages titled for the correct academic year.