School Aims and Values
- Children will leave our school as effective, independent learners, equipped with core life skills and experiences that enable them to meet future challenges with confidence.
- Every child in our school will experience a rich, broad and exciting curriculum that is relevant to modern society.
- We aspire to deliver academic excellence for each child.
- Every member of the school community will feel valued, included and respected as an individual.
- Children will leave our school having developed respect and tolerance for others. This includes respect for other cultures and faiths.
- Children leave our school with a strong set of moral values, having a sense of responsibility towards the community they live in.
South Green Values
These are the values that the pupils and staff of South Green believe are important to develop in order to become successful learners. They underpin everything that we do at the school.